In the past, high costs and complex installation processes have prevented CCTV from being within reach of the average Australian businesses. Recently, improvements in technology and a greater worldwide demand have made a place for video surveillance systems in the retail market, as they become an affordable and effective tool for business owners to track efficiency and staff.
Management benefits of CCTV:
- Track employee clock-on and clock-off times as well as unwanted staff behaviour including till and stock monitoring.
- Improve employee performance with knowledge that their actions are being recorded and held accountable.
- Track consumer behaviour; particular CCTV models allow for automatic tracking of customers, crowd detection and heat mapping of popular areas in the store to assist in visual merchandising and staff allocation.
- Manage your store even when you’re on the road or out of the office.
Continuous record of events:
- Ensure deliveries arrive on time and are left appropriately by couriers.
- Check that cleaners, trades people and other contractors attend to your store in a safe and appropriate manner
- Offer your staff and customers a safer environment by lowering the likeliness of a robbery as the cameras act as a crime deterrent.
- Just as you would insure your business, CCTV is additional protection to help keep your staff and retail space safe.
CCTV security can be a single camera and monitor, or as complex as hundreds of cameras and digital recorders with multiple operators. When choosing your system, high-definition, anti-vandal and weather resistant cameras are all available.
If you’d like to discuss how Signal Security’s CCTV systems can better protect your small business, call our team of experts today on 1300 73 83 93 to arrange a customised solution.